Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wednesday, August 10th (day 42/365)

Today Phoebe was a little out of sorts.  She has had a cold for two weeks now and I think there's some teething going on on top of that.  Usually she gets all worked up if she even sees the box of Cheerios (actually Joe's Os, but same difference).  Today, she just didn't seem interested ... at first.  I am a little confused about her love of the Cheerios at this point given that she has no teeth.  Eating each individual Cheerio requires a ton of effort and the production of a ridiculous amount of drool. 

Cheerios AND bananas??  What are you trying to do to me?!?!

You can lead a Phoebe to the Cheerios ...

Wow, there are these delicious circles of oaty-cereal goodness stuck to my high chair.  Why don't you ever feed me?

No comments:

Post a Comment