Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Friday, August 5th (day 37/365)

I think I've mentioned before that Phoebe tends to have a favorite toy or two that she fixates on for a while.  Lately, she has expanded to non-toy objects.  Like today, she found a sock in the laundry and would not go anywhere without it.  The benefit of sock over many other toys is that it is easily carried in one's mouth while crawling.  When I attempted to take sock away when we got ready to leave in the morning you would have thought I was removing her appendix with a dull spork.  There are some battles that are just too ridiculous to fight, so, sock came with us to daycare.  Luckily I was able to distract her with my keys long enough to ensure that sock didn't actually come IN to daycare. 

Isn't this sock awesome?!  I can't believe you people have been holding out on me.  Trying to distract me with all these "baby toys" when there was something as amazing as sock just sitting in the laundry! 

Did you seriously just suggest that I give you my sock?  Surely you jest.

No comments:

Post a Comment