Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Saturday, August 20th (day 52/365)

Did you notice we passed 50 days on our project 365??   I am pretty excited, because I don't think either Jeremy or I actually thought we'd make it this far.  Of course, I am trying not to be too self-congratulatory because classes started for me on the 22nd and I am significantly busier than I was before.  Here's hoping we can keep up the momentum into the fall.

Saturday after swimming and naps, we went downtown Monterey to part of the fancy car show.  The part where they let the rif-raf near the cars.  There were some pretty fancy cars

Please Dad??  I promise I'll drive it really safely!!!

They even had one of the cars from Back to the Future 3

She is so young and yet it is already 100% obvious that she thinks her parents are giant nerds.

After the car excitement we went for a little walk along the ocean front path. 



No comments:

Post a Comment