Friday, August 19, 2011

Tuesday, August 16th (day 48/365)

First, Daddy and Phoebe eat pancakes for breakfast.  She looks a little nonplussed that Daddy has helped himself to baby breakfast.



It seems like I am always talking about laundry doesn't it?  I think my mom thought I was exaggerating until she saw the munchkin's handiwork in person.  One day, while I had to go to work, my mom stayed home and did our laundry (THANK YOU MOMMY!!!).  When I got home she had moved the pile of baby clothes outside to stain treat.  She was set up at the patio table surrounded by piles of Phoebe clothes and bottles of spray-n-wash.  All she could say was "wow".  In this picture you can sort of see the array of stains on Phoebe's shirt.  Also, she is in her THIRD pair of pants for the day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment