Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Monday, August 1 (day 33/365)

Given Phoebe's recent refusal to eat anything pureed, we've been giving her very soft cubes of over-steamed veggies.  While this has gotten her to eat solids again, it has also exponentially increased the mess associated with feeding the little munchkin.  My new plan for cleaning the kitchen floor is to just move the highchair to a new location each day - after she eats we have to mop a 5 foot square around the chair.

I see you have acquiesced to my most recent demands.  The baby applauds your efforts.  Tomorrow I think I'd like a nice steak, medium rare with sauteed mushrooms in a merlot reduction sauce.  Chop chop.

Making a mess this big is hard work.  The baby needs a sippy cup break.

I see you thought you would sneak in this cup of yogurt.  What do you think about your yogurt now??

I'm done.  How about a BIG HUG?

No comments:

Post a Comment