Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thursday, August 25th (day 57/365)

Phoebe's increasing mobility has us all on edge.  Jeremy and I are constantly trying to figure out what the baby is going to get into/fling herself off of/climb next.  Many surfaces in our house that we used to consider "baby safe" are now Phoebe-accessible meaning that we've had to do a second-round of baby proofing.  Danger shares in our pain and keeps having to adjust his understanding of how quickly he needs to move to avoid getting big baby hugs.




Ta Da!  I made the kitty disappear!

PS The blog posts will probably be getting a lot shorter - I have been swamped with work and trying to squeeze in as much family time as possible.  I'll probably have to resort to just posting pictures sometimes since if I wait until I have time to write posts, stuff might not get posted until Thanksgiving break (and I'll probably need to spend that getting caught up on grading)

No comments:

Post a Comment