Sunday, September 25, 2011

Thursday, September 22 (day 85/365)

Does dancing baby with bongos ever get old?  I didn't think so.  As an added bonus, in this video she does her entire routine with a ball shoved in her mouth.


Phoebe is starting to learn that there are certain things babies aren't supposed to get into (e.g cat food).  This new awareness doesn't actually stop her from doing forbidden things, she's just a little sneakier about it.  Her other strategy is to give you a giant baby smile while she does something that is against the rules.  I guess her thinking is if she is cute enough you will be distracted from the rule-breaking part.

What do you mean mom?  I wasn't going to climb the stairs - that is against the rules!  I wouldn't break the rules.  Frankly I'm offended that you jumped to that conclusion so quickly!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure Phoebe was just "spotting" for Danger in case he lost his balance and fell down the stairs. I guess one would have to point out that the gate was left open....................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I remember a little girl who would mesmerize her parents with a beaming smile sure that they would be blinded to the fact that one of her little hands was reaching over to grab a handful of dirt out of a potted plant. Just saying........................

    ReplyDelete