Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bad Bloggers!

Just a quick check in to let everyone know we're still alive.  Sorry there haven't been any Phoebe pictures in a while - rest assured we've been snapping away, we just haven't had any time to post.  The start of the school year has been really rough for me and I am already behind in a lot of my work-related tasks.  Since I'm working full time+, I try to maximize my Phoebe time when I am home.  Then, as soon as she goes to sleep it is back to work.  This means I haven't had much time to blog.  On top of everything, we've been having some rough nights lately - we're not sure if it is teeth, or an early appearance of the 9-month sleep regression.  I am not sure it really matters why we aren't getting any sleep at this point :)  New pictures soon ... or soonish anyway!

1 comment: