Saturday, October 29, 2011

Thursday, October 20 day :(

Sadly, we do not have a photo for today.  We made it over 100 days, but then we forgot!  It was just sort of the perfect storm of events: Phoebe had us up all night, she was completely tragic all day, I had a late meeting at work so I wasn't home until after bedtime ... Long story short, I didn't get a picture.  It was pretty crushing to realize that after managing to get a picture of SOMETHING for so long, I had forgotten!!!!!  Boo!!!!! I wasn't sure how to handle it.  I guess, if I was a purist, I would start over at day 1.  But I am more of a realist.  We have a baby.  An active, sometimes cranky, attention-demanding baby.  We both work full time.  We try to keep our house moderately clean (or at least this-side of an episode of hoarders), cook healthy meals (almost) every day, and to spend time with our friends and neighbors.  In the scheme of things it is just one picture.  I am disappointed that I missed a day, but I am going to forge ahead. 

1 comment:

  1. In her defense, Kate didn't miss the picture. I did. As she was walking out the door in the morning before Phoebe and I left for day care, she told me to take a picture. I forgot. Mea Culpa.

    ReplyDelete