Saturday, October 29, 2011

Friday, October 21 (day 113/365)

Today Munchkin and I got up early and made Daddy some homemade whole wheat, banana, blueberry muffins for breakfast.  I mean, if you are up at 5:30 on a week day anyway, why not bake?  Phoebe loves hanging out in the kitchen, especially now that she has learned how to open cabinets and drawers.  We originally only latched cabinets with dangerous stuff in them, but we are clearly going to have to do a second round of baby-proofing.  Either that, or every piece of kitchen equipment we own will be coated in a film of baby drool.  I actually like having Phoebe in the kitchen with me - we have a lot of fun - even if she does hoard all the measuring cups!

Don't look now mom, I am making you a surprise ...

You keep using this phrase "not for babies" ... I don't understand ...

Oooo, look at all this stuff.  You were wrong mom, this is DEFINITELY for babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment