Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sunday, October 16 (day 109/365)

This week I wasn't able to meet my friend Lori to run on Saturday, so I had to make up a long (7 mile!) run on my own.  I wasn't looking forward to it, but I mapped out a route from our house through campus and I finished the whole thing!  (I wouldn't necessarily say that a lot of it looked like running, but I went 7 miles and that is what counts).  After actual running, we went to go run some errands including lunch at Chipotle.  Phoebe loves Chipotle just like her parents!  We always hope there will be left-over kids meal quesadilla for Mom and Dad, but the munchkin can pack it away.  She usually eats at least half a cheese quesadilla and a healthy serving of black beans!

I see you eyeing my quesadilla old man ... don't even think about it.
After lunch, someone was a little grumpy, so we threw her in the Ergo and took a long walk downtown.  Eventually Phoebe fell asleep, so we just wandered around until she woke up.  We spent a while watching an adorable otter playing in the ocean - Phoebe missed the whole thing!


Most Sunday afternoons/evenings we hang out at home and relax before the next week starts up.  Here are Phoebe and Jeremy playing one of their favorite games - KABOOM!


No comments:

Post a Comment