Wednesday, April 27, 2011

For Grandpa Paul

Grandpa Paul went to Duke to talk to law students and came back with a shirt for Phoebe - even though we tried to explain that she is a University of Michigan girl.

Today we put Phoebe in her Duke shirt and tried to take some pictures:


Sad baby says "what is this on my shirt!?" :(


"I can't even look at the camera ... "


"Danger, can you believe what we have to put up with around here?"

Actually, the little munchkin was just a little under the weather today.  I'm sure it had NOTHING to do with the Duke shirt.  The other day we started looking into the projected cost of college when Phoebe is 18, so I think her next college shirt will be from Bargains R' Us Community College! 

1 comment:

  1. I respectfully disagree with the characterization of Phoebe's attitude towards her Duke shirt as somehow being negative. It looks to me like she is looking very reflective and inquisitive, the hallmarks of a Dukee. She certainly isn't being fussy, which she has demonstarted in some of the other stuff she has worn.

    Disinterested observer

    ReplyDelete