Saturday, March 26, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day (a little late)

While we were gone, Phoebe celebrated her first St. Patrick's Day complete with a special onesie from Grandma Joyce:


She wasn't very smiley during this particular photo shoot, so I think she must have had a milk-hangover from her bender the night before:


Who hasn't felt like that after hitting the bottle a little too hard the night before? :)

Actually, it was a pretty tame St. Patrick's Day for all involved.  I had one Guinness, Phoebe had a bottle, and I think we both hit the sack by about 9:30.  My dad did point out that I should have just sent Phoebe to the bar with her Uncle John.  He observed that Phoebe's schedule fit pretty well with a bar fly's: one bottle could come right before the party got started, another bottle at last call, and the final bottle at Denny's while everyone is eating pancakes and sobering up.  I guess that is something to keep in mind next time we can't find a babysitter - we'll just hit up the local pub!

No comments:

Post a Comment