Thursday, March 31, 2011

Congratulations Jeremy!

I know that everyone comes here for Phoebe pictures, but I have to take a minute to congratulate my awesome husband on:
(1) Earning all A's last semester
(2) Getting picked for a really great (local) summer internship program

I am really impressed with how much he has accomplished since starting school this fall - especially with Phoebe added to the mix.  On top of doing great in school, Jeremy is amazing with Phoebe - he takes on the pre-bedtime fussies every night and manages to get the baby to sleep.  That might be his most impressive accomplishment :)

1 comment:

  1. As an unbiased anonymous party, I can say with first hand knowledge that Jeremy came by his daddying skills by virtue of the fine example set by his own dad.

    Annonymous Dad

    ReplyDelete