Wednesday, March 30, 2011

3 Months Old!

Today is Phoebe's 3 month birthday!  On one hand I can't believe our baby is already 3 months old.  On the other hand, it sure seems like December was a long time ago.  I remember at the beginning when Phoebe was really colicky - everyone told us that things would get better when she was three months old.  At the time, that was really discouraging to hear because it felt like we would never make it to three months.  Now we get to wake up to this:


Happy birthday little fuss-budget!  Mommy and Daddy love you very much!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Phoebe!! What a cute picture. How was your second day of day care? Did your parents take it better than they did the first day? Don't worry, they will grow out of it. I think you are doing an excellent job of bringing up your parents. They have learned a lot in the past three months! It's a tough job and you have just started. I bet you get tired just thinking about it.

    Well again, Happy Birthday. Grandma loves you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have only been gone from here for a week and it seems like a year! I love the cow outfit--I saw the hat, but didn't know there was an outfit to go with it. I just want to cuddle her some more. Nathan wants to know when "fussy but" will come back. I think that's his version of "fussbudget".

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are there any pictures of "fussy butt" with her cousin Nathan? If there are I hope they will be posted. When Nathan's baby brother is born she will have two cousins which is so cool!

    ReplyDelete