Friday, September 10, 2010

It's Official!

Today at the doctor's office we got official confirmation - baby Gottwood is a girl - the doctor is 100% sure.  Or as sure as you can be after trying to make out minuscule baby-parts on a grainy ultrasound.  We're excited to finally know - it makes the baby seem a little more like a real person :)  Today marks 25 weeks, so only 15 more to go until we get to meet her! 

Today at the doctor we also got talked into getting some immunizations: flu and Tdap so that we stay healthy for the baby.  The shots coupled with a few nights of not-enough-sleep have left me pretty drained.  I'm heading home for an early bedtime tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Perfect!!!! Get ready Jeremy, there's a lot of pink heading your way! In fact I was just at Macy's yesterday.....................I guess Jeremy and I win the baby gender pool. The little princess has broken the Gottlieb "boys only" club! I hope Nathan won't be too disappointed that his cousin is a girl.
    How exciting to know! I called Gram to tell her the news. We had the department picnic after work today and I had a lot of babies to practice my Grandma skills on.

    ReplyDelete