Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Enforcer

Now that Jeremy is back to school, he has lots of homework.  In particular, engineering graduate school requires lots and lots of problem sets.  I try not to be too jealous because everyone knows I love a good problem set (and the associated school supplies).  To keep Jeremy on task, Danger has appointed himself the homework enforcer.  This picture shows both of my guys hard at work.  Jeremy has his school stuff all spread out on the coffee table and is plugging away at his problem set.  Danger is keeping a close eye on him to make sure he stays focused and doesn't stop to check his fantasy football stats.  I think the two of them make a good team.

1 comment:

  1. How come there is no coaster under the drink on that beauthiful coffee table. As a former engineering student I know how heavy the books can be. The table is plenty strong enough to hold all of Jeremy's books.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete