Monday, August 13, 2012

Good morning Mommy!

What do you mean it isn't morning yet?  I think I heard Daddy say something about "f-ing four in the morning".  I am not sure what that first word was, but he clearly said "in the morning"

You don't look so great.  Do you feel ok?  You should probably get more sleep.  And be less grumpy.

Phoebe will take care of you.  How about some coffee?

You don't look so great, I'd better make this a double.



Here you go Mommy, you will feel better soon.  Can we talk about my waffles now?

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning Munchkin, love your jammies! You need to give your parents a break on the sleeping thing. Four in the morning is pretty f-ing early!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on teaching Phoebe to operate the Keurig. It was one of Nathan's few redeeming qualities for awhile there.

    ReplyDelete