Monday, June 6, 2011

We Clean Up Well (if I do say so myself)

Jeremy's advisor and his wife had their baby boy Avi last week and this Sunday we all headed up to Santa Cruz for his bris.  I kind of figured that the role of a bris these days would be primarily ceremonial with the actual circumcision done in some sort of medical setting.  I was wrong.  After watching that, we decided to raise our kids Presbyterian!  Yikes!  Once the deed was done though, we had a lovely time.  Everyone there was very nice and Phoebe got lots of attention (despite being a major grumpus).  Of course, being darn cute probably helped:


This is the first time that Phoebe has been dressed up and we think she cleans up pretty well!  Of course, we drove her to Santa Cruz in a sleeper and changed into her dress right before the party to avoid any baby "wardrobe malfunctions" involving spit up/drool/what not.  I think that both of my honeys looked super-cute all dressed up for the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment