Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Grandma is coming! Grandma is coming!

My mom is coming for a visit on Thursday and we can't wait for her to get here!  We have tons of plans for grandma's visit!  My mom sure can pick great times to come - her last visit was during the worst of the colic phase and this time she's coming just in time for the worst of teething - grandma must be a sucker for punishment :)  Last time mom was here she cleaned our apartment, filled our fridge with food, baby sat so we could have a night out, and spoiled Phoebe rotten.  We're looking forward to more of the same - we even have a restaurant all picked out for date night.  I also haven't forgotten that last time mom was here, she offered to help me figure out how to create some more storage in our laundry room and kitchen - it will definitely be a busy visit!  The super-exciting thing we'll do this visit is make and store a bunch of baby food!  I can't wait!  We'll see you Thursday mom - Phoebe and I will be waiting at the airport!!

No comments:

Post a Comment