Monday, January 24, 2011

On Our Own!

Tomorrow is the first day that Phoebe and I will be on our own since Grandma left.  We're pretty lucky that Jeremy gets to work from home on Mondays and Fridays, so we get nice long weekends with him.  Of course, it is sometimes hard to make sure he actually gets time to WORK on those days, but we've been trying to be good about keeping ourselves busy during homework time.  It is always nice to know that backup isn't far away, so wish us luck for the next three days!

In other exciting news, tomorrow we are also having our first non-family visitor stop by.  Given Phoebe's general fussiness (and the state of our living room), I've been reluctant to have visitors, but it will be nice to have some company.  My friend Leslie is stopping by for lunch.  Hopefully Phoebe will be on her best behavior.  Danger already convinced Leslie she never wants to have a cat, we would feel really bad if Phoebe also turned her off of children :) 

1 comment:

  1. Phoebe did you and Mom have a good time with Leslie today? I hope you behaved better than Danger! I am looking forward to my next visit so we can go to Target again. The picture of you wearing your Dad's baby sweater is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete