Wednesday, December 29, 2010

5 Days Past Due

And still no sign of Bagel.

I also still have a really bad cold.  Jeremy says that if we showed up at the hospital at this point we would be just as likely to get sent to quarantine as to the maternity ward.  He is hilarious.

Actually, Jeremy has been taking very good care of me.  He even went out and got me Pho (Vietnamese chicken noodle soup) for dinner the last few nights.  The biggest excitement around here happened when Danger, thinking he was being sneaky and stealing some of my dinner, accidentally got a big mouthful of the hot sauce that came with my Pho.  Despite the fact that when I saw him headed for the hot sauce I yelled "NO, Danger" he still acted like the whole hot sauce incident was entirely my fault - I got a lot of dirty kitty looks for the rest of the night.  He seems to have recovered just fine and he was back to trolling for handouts at breakfast this morning.

1 comment: