Monday, November 8, 2010

46 Days and Baby Shower

We officially have a days-to-baby countdown on our fridge now that gets updated every morning.  Nothing like a little panic over breakfast to get you going :)  Today there are officially 46 days left until the predicted date.

Today, my colleagues also threw me a baby shower!  Given that we haven't been in California for very long, we were assuming that we'd be baby-shower-less (hence all of the garage saleing we've been up to).  However, my colleagues are super sweet and put together a nice lunch-time get-together.  Since I work with mostly guys, we skipped the traditional games and hung out over pizza and soda - Jeremy even came!  It is really great to see how excited and supportive all of my new colleagues are about the baby.  We feel pretty lucky to have landed somewhere with such nice people.  They even decorated with cute pink baby shower balloons :)

No comments:

Post a Comment