Friday, December 20, 2013

Hello, Blog!

Long time, no post.  Actually, we just barely squeaked in a second post this year.  If I'd waited a few more days we would have only had one post in 2013.  Yikes! We'll just go with the story that we were having too much fun to stop and write about all the fun we were having :)

Now that we have two little munchkins (oh, yeah, that happened in 2013) we will try to update with pictures when we can.  Rather than clean up my online photo storage I just decided to pay the fee for more storage space.  That is remarkably similar to the strategy I use around the house for dealing with clutter - I just buy more bins for stuff.

In all seriousness, we have a lot of big changes coming up in 2014.  We'll post here to keep everyone updated.  In the meantime, we finally got around to ordering birth announcements and holiday cards, so if I don't have your real-life address, please message me.

No promises, but I might even try for a THIRD 2013 blog post in the coming weeks ...

No comments:

Post a Comment