Friday, January 13, 2012

Wednesday, December 14 (day 167/365)

This week was the last week of classes, so my schedule was a little more open and I was able to sneak away to take Phoebe to our parent-baby class.  We both love going and really enjoy hanging out with our baby (and parent) friends.  Phoebe loves all of the activities and new toys ... except for the parachute.  She remains very suspicious of the parachute.  It is so fun to watch her explore and play!

Look!  I have all the toys!

Share?  Hmm ... I'll think about it ...

So. much. fun.

Right after I took this picture she put the baby in the oven.   I promise she did not learn that at home.

Now that the class is transitioning from infant to toddler, we have music time every class.  Phoebe loves to dance and play instruments.

No comments:

Post a Comment